Skip to main content

[J씨네] 영화<오 형제여, 어디에 있는가?> Soggy Bottom Boys & Dan Tyminski - I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow



영화 <오 형제여, 어디에 있는가?(O Brother, Where Art Thou?)> OST

Singer 사기 바텀 보이즈(Soggy Bottom Boys) & 댄 티민스키(Dan Tyminski)
Song I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow
Album O Brother, Where Art Thou?

LYRICS

[Verse 1: Ulysses Everett McGill]
I am a man of constant sorrow
I've seen trouble all my days
I bid farewell to ol' Kentucky
The place where I was born and raised

[Delmar & Pete]
The place where he was born and raised

[Verse 2: Ulysses Everett McGill]
For six long years I've been in trouble
No pleasure here on earth I've found
For in this world, I'm bound to ramble
I have no friends to help me now

[Delmar & Pete]
He has no friends to help him now


[Verse 3: Ulysses Everett McGill]
It's fair thee well, my old true lover
I never expect to see you again
For I'm bound to ride that Northern Railroad
Perhaps I'll die upon this train

[Delmar & Pete]
Perhaps he'll die upon this train

[Verse 4: Ulysses Everett McGill]
You can bury me in some deep valley
For many years where I may lay
And you may learn to love another
While I am sleeping in my grave

[Delmar & Pete]
While he is sleeping in his grave

[Verse 5: Ulysses Everett McGill]
Maybe your friends think I'm just a stranger
My face you never will see no more
But there is one promise that is given
I'll meet you on Gods golden shore

[Delmar & Pete]
He'll meet you on God's golden shore






사기 바틈 보이즈(Soggy Bottom Boys) 멤버
에버렛Everett(조지 클루니George Clooney), 피트Pete(존 터투로John Turturro), 델마Delmar(팀 블레이크 닐슨Tim Blake Nelson)




메인사진, https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=O+Brother,+Where+Art+Thou%3F&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1CHZL_koKR702KR702&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfguOo87nSAhXCkpQKHYlbB-YQ_AUICCgB&biw=1422&bih=726
본문사진1, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/meCZ5hWNRFU/maxresdefault.jpg
본문사진2, https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=O+Brother%2C+Where+Art+Thou%3F&rlz=1C1CHZL_koKR702KR702&oq=O+Brother%2C+Where+Art+Thou%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57j35i39j0l4.618j1j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8



junatown@gmail.com