Skip to main content

[J씨네] 영화<드림걸즈(Dreamgirls)> '괴물보컬' 제니퍼허드슨(Jennifer Hudson)의 인생곡 And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going




Jennifer Hudson - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going





Produced By The Underdogs
Album Jennifer Hudson
Written By Tom Eyen & Henry Krieger
Release Date September 27, 2008
Cover Of And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going by Henry Krieger (Ft. Jennifer Holliday)



LYRICS

And I am telling you
I'm not going
You're the best man I'll ever know
There's no way I can ever go
No, no, there's no way
No, no, no, no way I'm living without you
I'm not living without you
I don't wanna be free
I'm staying, I'm staying
And you, and you
You're gonna love me
You're gonna love me

And I am telling you I'm not going
Even though the rough times are showing
There's just no way, there's no way
We're part of the same place
We're part of the same time
We both share the same blood
We both have the same mind

And time and time, we've had so much to see and
No, no, no, no, no, no way
I'm not waking up tomorrow morning
And finding that there's nobody there

Darling there's no way
No, no, no, no way I'm living without you
I'm not living without you
You see there's just no way, there's no way

Please don't go away from me
Stay with me, stay with me
Stay, stay and hold me
Stay, stay and hold me

Please stay and hold me, Mr. Man
Try it Mr, try it Mr
I know, I know, I know you can

Tear down the mountains
Yell, scream and shout like you can say what you want
I'm not walking out
Stop all the rivers
Push, strike and kill
I'm not gonna leave you
There's no way I will

And I am telling you I'm not going
You're the best man I'll ever know
There's no way I could ever, ever go
No, no, no, no way
No, no, no, no way I'm living without you
I'm not living without you, not living without you
I don't wanna be free
I'm staying, I'm staying
And you, and you, and you
You're gonna love me
You're gonna love me
Yes you are, yes you are
Love me, love me
Love me, love me, love
You're gonna love me



https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.sheetmusicdirect.com/Album/2cdefa96-d5bb-47fe-aec0-d55c545bf898/large.jpg


Jennifer Hudson (2008)

1. Spotlight
2. If This Isn't Love
3. Pocketbook
4. Giving Myself
5. What's Wrong (Go Away)
6. My Heart
7. You Pulled Me Through
8. I'm His Only Woman
9. Can't Stop The Rain
10. We Gon' Fight
11. Invisible
12. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
13. Jesus Promised Me a Home Over There
14. All Dressed In Love
15. Spotlight (Part 2)
16. Stand Up


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51AW71DNreL.jpg


영화 <드림걸즈(Dreamgirls)> Soundtrack (2006)

1. Move - Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé Knowles, Anika Noni Rose
2. Fake Your Way To The Top - Eddie Murphy, Anika Noni Rose, Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé Knowles
3. Cadillac Car - Eddie Murphy, Anika Noni Rose, Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé Knowles, Rory O'Malley, Laura Bell Bundy, Anne Warren
4. Steppin' To The Bad Side - Jamie Foxx, Keith Robinson, Hinton Battle, Eddie Murphy, Anika Noni Rose, Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé Knowles
5. Love You I Do - (Henry Krieger, Siedah Garrett) Jennifer Hudson
6. I Want You Baby - Eddie Murphy, Anika Noni Rose, Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé Knowles
7. Family - Keith Robinson, Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé Knowles, Anika Noni Rose, Jamie Foxx
8. Dreamgirls - Beyoncé Knowles, Jennifer Hudson, Anika Noni Rose
9. It's All Over - Jennifer Hudson, Jamie Foxx, Beyoncé Knowles, Anika Noni Rose, Keith Robinson, Sharon Leal
10. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going - Jennifer Hudson
11. When I First Saw You - Jamie Foxx
12. Patience - (Henry Krieger, Willie Reale) Eddie Murphy, Anika Noni Rose, Keith Robinson
13. I Am Changing - Jennifer Hudson
14. I Meant You No Harm/Jimmy's Rap - Eddie Murphy
15. One Night Only - Jennifer Hudson
16. One Night Only (Disco) - Beyoncé Knowles, Anika Noni Rose, Sharon Leal
17. Listen - (Henry Krieger, Anne Preven, Scott Cutler, Beyoncé Knowles) Beyoncé Knowles
18. Hard To Say Goodbye - Beyoncé Knowles, Anika Noni Rose, Sharon Leal
19. Dreamgirls (Finale) - Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé Knowles, Anika Noni Rose, Sharon Leal
20. When I First Saw You (Duet) - Jamie Foxx, Beyoncé Knowles


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Jennifer_Hudson_2011_AA.jpg



'괴물(monster) 가수' 제니퍼 허드슨(Jennifer Hudson·1981)입니다. 가히 인간의 것이 아닌 듯한 괴물성대를 보유한 가창력 끝판왕이라 하겠습니다. 2004년 당시 미국의 인기 프로그램이던 <어메리칸 아이돌3(AMERICAN IDOL)>에 출연하며 제 실력을 가감없이 보여줬습니다. 당시에도 실력은 최고라고 찬사를 받았으나, 무척 이기적인 성격으로 화면에 비쳐지며 인성 논란이 일기도 했죠. 아울러 다소 못 생기고 뚱뚱한 몸매 때문에 실력만큼의 대우도 받지 못 합니다. 그러던 제니퍼가 영화 <드림걸즈(Dreamgirls·2006)>에 캐스팅되며 인생의 변곡점을 맞게 됩니다. 제이미 팍스(Jamie Foxx) 에디 머피(Eddie Murphy) 비욘세 놀즈(Beyoncé Knowles) 등 호화캐스팅으로 유명했던 <드림걸즈>에서 자신의 실력을 유감없이 발휘하며 특히 삽입곡 'And I am Telling You I'm Not Going'를 열창하며 인생 역전에 성공합니다. 비호감 이미지일지라도, 가창력이라면 비욘세도 한수 접어줄 정도로 모든 걸 긍정할 만한 폭발적인 가창력을 보유하고 있었던 덕분입니다. 지금 생각해보면 제니퍼만큼 그 배역에 딱 들어맞는 사람도 없습니다. 실력이며 성격이며. 이후 제니퍼는 2008년 염원하던 1집 앨범을 발매하고, 타이틀곡인 '스팟라이트(Spotlight)'도 꽤 성공을 거둡니다. 최근에는 그 어렵다는 다이어트에도 멋지게 성공하며, 인간 승리를 이어가고 있습니다. 자신의 실력 하나만으로 인생 역전 드라마를 써내려온 그녀의 노력이 아름답습니다.




https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/04/22/6359690905702027591354282094_giphy.gif


Jennifer Holliday - I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
1982, Tony Awards





이미지, http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2016/12/hudson-relive.jpg




junatown@gmail.com

Comments