Skip to main content

[뮤직Q] Lauryn Hill - Final Hour



Lauryn Hill - Final Hour

Produced By Lauryn Hill
Album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

LYRICS

[Verse 1]
I treat this like my thesis
Well-written topic, broken down into pieces
I introduce then produce, words so profuse
It's abuse how I juice up this beat, like I'm deuce
Two people both equal like I'm Gemini, rather Simeon
If I Jimmy on this lock I could pop it, you can't stop it
Drop it, your whole crew's microscopic
Like particles while I make international articles, and on the cover
Don't discuss the baby mother
Business, I been in this third LP you can't tell me, I witness
First handed I'm candid
You can't stand it, respect demanded
And get flown around the planet
Rock Hard like granite or steel
People feel Lauryn Hill from New-Ark to Israel
And this is real, so I keep makin' the street's ballads
While you lookin' for dressin' to go with your tossed salad

[Hook x2]
You can get the money
You can get the power
But keep your eyes on the Final Hour

[Verse 2]
I'm about to change the focus from the richest to the brokest
I wrote this opus, to reverse the hypnosis
Whoever's closest to the line's gonna win it
You gonna fall trying to ball while my team win the pennant
I'm about to begin it, for a minute, then run for senate
Make a slum lord be the tenant give his money to kids to spend it
And then amend it, every law that ever prevented
Our survival since our arrival documented in The Bible
Like Moses and Aaron
Things gon' change, it's apparent
And all the transparent gonna be seen through
Let God redeem you, keep your deen true
You can get the green too
Watch out what you cling to, observe how a queen do
And I remain calm reading the 73rd Psalm
Cause with all that’s going on I got the world in my palm

[Hook x2]
You can get the money
You can get the power
But keep your eyes on the Final Hour

[Verse 3]
Now I be breaking bread sipping Manischewitz wine
Pay no mind party like it's 1999
But when it comes down to ground beef like Palestine
Say your rhymes, let's see if that get you out your bind
Now I'm a get the mozzarella like a Rockafeller
Still be in the church of Lalibela, singing hymns a cappella
Whether posed in Mirabella in Couture
Or collecting residuals from off The Score
I'm making sure I'm with the 144
I've been here before this ain't a battle, this is war
Word to Boonie, I make salat like a Sunni
Get diplomatic immunity in every ghetto community
Had opportunity went from Hoodshock to Hood-chic
But it ain't what you cop, it's about what you keep
And even if there are leaks, you can't capsize this ship
Cause I baptize my lips every time I take a sip

[Hook x4]



정말 이 보컬에 이 랩이면 반칙입니다. 신은 공평하다는 말을 무색케 만드는 그녀. 실력과 재능만 놓고 보면 로린힐(Lauryn Hill)은 음악의 신으로부터 참 많이도 사랑받는, 아니 편애라고 느껴질 정도로 많은 재능을 부여받은 아티스트입니다. 노래랍시고 고음 꽥꽥 질러대는 국내 음악판의 악취도 정화시켜주는 듯한 참 뮤지션.



https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/36/3a/fa363aacf81529d1ae716a627aa0cc82.jpg




junatown@gmail.com




연관 포스팅:
Bob Marley - Turn Your Lights Down Low ft. Lauryn Hill 
Lauryn Hill - Redemption Song feat. Ziggy Marley
Lauryn Hill - Love (Unreleased track)
Lauryn Hill - Superstar
Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones
Lauryn Hill - When It Hurts So Bad
Lauryn Hill - Tell Him
Lauryn Hill - To Zion ft. Carlos Santana
Lauryn Hill - The Sweetest Thing
Lauryn Hill - Everything Is Everything
Lauryn Hill - Final Hour
Lauryn Hill - I Used To Love Him ft. Mary J. Blige
Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
Lauryn Hill - Forgive Them Father ft. Shelly Thunder
Lauryn Hill - Nothing Even Matters ft. D'Angelo
Lauryn Hill - Doo-Wop (That Thing)
Fugees - Vocab
Fugees - Fu-Gee-La
Fugees - Ready or Not
Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song
Pras - Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)
서태지 to 마이클잭슨

Comments