Skip to main content

[뮤직Q] Lauryn Hill - Tell Him



Lauryn Hill - Tell Him

Produced By Lauryn Hill
Album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

LYRICS

*Talking*
Yo heh heh tell him it's like uhh you know uhh
*Singing*
Sweet sweet tell him

Let me be patient let me be kind
Make me unselfish without being blind
Though I may suffer, I'll envy it not
And endure what comes
Cause he's all that I got and tell him

[Refrain]
Tell him I need him
Tell him I love him
And it'll be alright
Tell him tell him I need him
Tell him I love him
It'll be alright

Now I may have faith to make mountains fall
But if I lack love, then I am nothin' at all
I can give away everything I possess
But left without love then I have no happiness
I know I'm imperfect, and not without sin
But now that I'm older all childish things end
And tell him

[Refrain]

[Bridge]
I'll never be jealous
And I won't be too proud
Cause love is not boastful
Oooh and love is not loud
Tell him I need him, tell him I love him
Everything's gonna be alright

Now I may have wisdom and knowledge on Earth
But if I speak wrong then what is it worth
See what we now know is nothing compared
To the love that was shown when our lives were spared
And tell him


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/9a/8a/0f9a8a7120a8668a30b0a4174fc1ac77.jpg




junatown@gmail.com




연관 포스팅:
Bob Marley - Turn Your Lights Down Low ft. Lauryn Hill 
Lauryn Hill - Redemption Song feat. Ziggy Marley
Lauryn Hill - Love (Unreleased track)
Lauryn Hill - Superstar
Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones
Lauryn Hill - When It Hurts So Bad
Lauryn Hill - Tell Him
Lauryn Hill - To Zion ft. Carlos Santana
Lauryn Hill - The Sweetest Thing
Lauryn Hill - Everything Is Everything
Lauryn Hill - Final Hour
Lauryn Hill - I Used To Love Him ft. Mary J. Blige
Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
Lauryn Hill - Forgive Them Father ft. Shelly Thunder
Lauryn Hill - Nothing Even Matters ft. D'Angelo
Lauryn Hill - Doo-Wop (That Thing)
Fugees - Vocab
Fugees - Fu-Gee-La
Fugees - Ready or Not
Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song
Pras - Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)
서태지 to 마이클잭슨

Comments