Skip to main content

[J씨네] 영화<오즈의 마법사(The Wizard of Oz)> Judy Garland - Somewhere Over the Rainbow (1939)


The Wizard of Oz(오즈의 마법사, 1939)

Judy Garland - Somewhere Over the Rainbow



Written By Harold Arlen & E.Y. Harburg
Album Miss Show Business
Release Date September 1, 1939
Sampled In Living Like There Ain't No Tomorrow by Fugees
Cover By Somewhere Over The Rainbow / What A Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole


LYRICS


Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?








https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/cc/be/1bccbe3d5a41bc0e2fde30244c7fa81d.jpg

Miss Show Business (1955)

Judy Garland


1. This Is The Time Of The Evening / While We're Young
2. Medley: You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It) / For Me And My Gal / The Trolley Song
3. A Pretty Girl Milking Her Cow
4. Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody
5. Happiness Is a Thing Called Joe
6. Judy At The Palace Medley: Shine On Harvest Moon / Some Of These Days / My Man / I Don't Care
7. Carolina in the Morning
8. Danny Boy
9. After You've Gone
10. Over the Rainbow

















이미지, 영상 캡처




junatown@gmail.com

Comments